Start of order processing and payment method
- The order begins when the transfer is credited to the account, the payment is received by credit / payment card or the customer signs the credit agreement with one of the installment companies.
- The condition for starting the implementation of the order by the ClickBed Online Store is the payment by the customer of a minimum deposit of 30% of the value of the order placed.
- The payment is made upon receipt of the product, prepayment to a bank account, by credit / payment card or by courier – depending on the payment method chosen by the customer.
- All bank deposits should be made to the bank account number of the ClickBed Online Store.
Santander Bank account number: 82 1090 1753 0000 0001 0827 6613
A receipt or VAT invoice is issued for each order. The sales document is delivered together with the parcel or will be sent via Poczta Polska to the address indicated as the shipping address of the goods, or other indicated by the customer for correspondence.
Cancellation of the order and withdrawal from the contract.
- The customer may cancel the order if the products comprising it have not yet been shipped: (a) by contacting Customer Service; (b) by sending information electronically.
- A customer who is a natural person making purchases in the ClickBed Online Store for activities not directly related to his business or professional activity may return without giving reasons within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the order, each product ordered in the ClickBed Online Store, except for products made on a special order as per customer’s order.
- The customer referred to in paragraph 2 above may return the purchased products, on the terms described in this paragraph, if within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the subject of the contract, he makes a statement of withdrawal from the contract and returns the goods. However, in the case of goods made to individual order, the above. no entitlement.
- The customer referred to in paragraph 2 above, may return the subject of the order in whole or in part: (a) at the Abar Salon – during collection of the parcel or within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the order, (b) after receipt of the parcel delivered by courier. In such a case, returned products that have been made to order should be sent to the following address: Warszawa 05-077, 72 Trakt Brzeski Street.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the customer, he shall bear the cost of returning the goods.
- All payments between the parties are made by payment of a nominal amount expressed in Polish zlotys.
- The store does not receive parcels sent to it on delivery and is not responsible for the costs associated with such shipments.
- The store will refund within 7 (seven) calendar days in the event of a return of goods in accordance with paragraph 2.